Your quest for the best lap band surgeon in Tijuana ends here. We, at BSW, in our endeavor to give the best of healthcare services rivaling that in the
United States and other developed countries of the world have a number of well experienced bariatric surgeons from TJ — as the Mexican border town is alternatively known — under our network.
We have compiled the credentials of the surgeons we are associated with to facilitate your lap band surgery in Tijuana.
- Have enviable experience of performing hundreds of weight loss surgeries
- Education and training from highly reputable medical institutions, such as Fresno Heart and Surgical Hospital and Hospital Angeles in Tijuana
- Participants and assistants at international level meets and events such as
- the 2012 World Congress of Endoscopic Surgery held in Puerto Vallarta,
- the IFSO 2010 World Congress International Federation for the Surgery of Obesity Metabolic Disorders held in Long Beach, CA
- the 2008 International Congress of General Surgery in León, Mexico
- Members of prestigious medical bodies such as
- the American Gastroenterological Association
- the Mexican Association of Obesity Surgery and Metabolic Disorders
- A network surgeon of ours has participated in educational activities in renowned institutions such as the Mayo Clinic, John Hopkins and Harvard Medical School
- Can speak fluent English
Learn more on our associate lap band weight loss surgeons in Tijuana by clicking on the hyperlink.
Cost of Gastric Banding in Tijuana
Pay only $5,250 for your gastric band surgery.
Why TJ for Your Surgery?
- Large savings – you pay only about a quarter of the American prices
- Getting to TJ is easy –
- It borders San Ysidro in California
- The nearest airport to it, the San Diego International Airport, is only about 20 minutes away
- Culturally quite similar to America
- Does not have that “foreign” feel as the Mexican border town is an oft-visited destination by Americans
Why Choose BSW to Facilitate Your Surgery?
- We offer free pick-up from the San Diego International airport, or any hotel close to the airport or the San Diego border.
- We are associated with highly competent lap band surgeons in Tijuana
- We facilitate lap band surgery at a hospital which is located very close to the border. Some of the hospital features are -
- State of the art ICU
- Its own pharmacy
- Water purification system
- Full electricity back-up with generator
- Air conditioned and well-appointed patient rooms
Click on the link for more details on the weight loss surgery hospital in Tijuana.
- We offer free accommodation for two nights at Pueblo Amigo/Grand Hotel or Marriott. This includes free stay of one accompanying guest.
- We have a long-list of happy patients. In one of our patient testimonial videos here, Darlin Pitts, a Texas resident, talks on why she chose us and Mexico for her lap band surgery.
Tips on Finding the Best Gastric Band Surgeons in Mexico
Finding top class medical services requires research if you want to get a good deal. So take the time to do some digging before you head off to the colorful climes of TJ for lap band.
- One of the easiest ways to get information and reviews about the top lap band surgeons in Mexico is to listen to patient testimonials. This will assist you in your choice of the hospital and the surgeon. We have provided you one in the previous section of this post to make your task easier. Hunt for more!
- You can also look into the academic qualifications, board certifications, accreditations and awards, if any, to be better able to find good weight loss surgeons in TJ.
- Ask about their various publications and presentations. If possible, read them so as to get an idea about their research.
- Before signing up with any lap band surgeon in Mexico, make sure that you establish a rapport with them.
- Do not hesitate to ask for clarifications.
- It is important that you have all your expectations, terms and conditions in writing so as to avoid any confusion.
Fill out the estimate request form on the right to receive more information on Best Lap Band Surgeon in Tijuana, Mexico.