The low cost of vertical sleeve gastrectomy in Mexico via Bariatric Surgery World can offer an affordable weight loss solution to those struggling to pay for obesity treatment in their own country. The scale of the obesity epidemic is clear for all to see. The World Health Organization (WHO) estimates that approximately 200 million men and 300 million women worldwide could be categorized as obese in 2012. These figures are particularly striking given that a 2012-study from the Cornell University estimated that obesity costs the US healthcare system 21% of its total budget.
Although various non-invasive therapies, including diet control and exercises, are available for those with a body mass index (BMI) in the overweight (>25) or obese (>30) ranges, these do not provide respite for all patients. Moreover, if these approaches fail, obesity carries with it an increased risk of medical problems such as heart diseases, cancer, stroke and diabetes. Therefore, choosing Bariatric Surgery World for gastric sleeve surgery (also known as vertical sleeve gastrectomy or VSG) to drastically reduce stomach size could provide help with reaching your weight loss goals.
How much can I Save with Gastric Sleeve Surgery in Mexico?
- If you currently reside in a First World country like the USA, the UK, Australia or Canada, the gastric sleeve cost in Mexico could mean a 50% reduction in treatment prices.
- Bariatric Surgery World works only with reputable clinics in Mexico that provide high-quality treatment and state-of-the-art medical facilities. So, whether you’re booking for sleeve gastrectomy in Tijuana or gastric sleeve surgery in Puerto Vallarta, you can rest assured of very good medical care at our network hospitals.
- In addition to an attractive pricing structure, Mexico provides a world class healthcare system with a number of Joint Commission International (JCI) accredited hospitals.
- If you’re keen to find out how much for gastric sleeve surgery in Mexico, the quickest and easiest route is to get a free quote from the Bariatric Surgery World website. All information is kept in the strictest confidence and you’ll even receive a free guide.
- One of the major advantages of planning your gastric sleeve surgery in Mexico is that waiting lists are often short, meaning that you can book treatment according to your requirements rather than those of the clinic.
- If you’re struggling to pay for your weight loss surgery, Bariatric Surgery World medical loans could provide the answer. We can locate both secured and unsecured finance options, designed to be as efficient and convenient as possible.
Planning your Gastric Sleeve Surgery in Mexico—Considerations
- Make sure you carry out your own research when organizing medical treatment in any Mexican city. Searching the internet for reviews and patient testimonials can give you invaluable information about how to prepare for your operation and whether your chosen clinic will suit your requirements.
- Talk to your surgeon to find out what to expect from your surgery. For example, having bariatric surgery will affect your eating habits and it’s important to consider how you will cope. Additionally, all surgeries carry risks and your surgeon can advise you of these whilst at the same time helping you to prepare.
- Although you stand to make significant savings from sleeve gastrectomy prices in Mexico, don’t forget to include the cost of accommodation and transport into your overall budget. Booking early and using internet search engines may provide an easy way to cut costs and find the best deals.
- Traveling to locations like Cancun, Guadalajara, Puerto Vallarta and Tijuana might be quicker than you think with all these cities boasting international airports serviced by global airline carriers. For example, Tijuana is just 17 miles from San Diego, CA and Guadalajara is approximately 2.5 hours from Los Angeles, CA.
- Saving money on your operation might mean that you can add a vacation to the end of your trip. Mexico is a vibrant and culturally diverse country with a tourist industry that supports travelers from all over the globe. Although Spanish is the native language of many Mexican cities, communication shouldn’t be an issue with hoteliers, restaurateurs and shop owners used to dealing with English-speaking clients.
If you’re obese and struggling to lose weight with diet and exercise alone, you may consider undergoing weight loss surgery. The high price of bariatric surgery in many First World countries might place treatment out of reach for many suitable candidates. Fortunately, alternative options do exist and the low cost of a vertical sleeve gastrectomy in Mexico could offer an affordable and high-quality option.
Bariatric Surgery World facilitates low-cost Vertical Sleeve Gastrectomy in Mexico. For more information, submit the estimate-request form on the right.