- Gastric Sleeve – $3,999(limited-time holiday special)
- Lap Band – $3,500 (limited-time holiday special)
- Gastric Bypass – $6,300
- Gastric Plication – $4,500
Current Limited Period Special
Hurry! We are offering attractive specials for surgical options for morbid obesity in Tijuana for a limited period.
- Gastric Sleeve – $4,800 $3,999
- Lap Band – $4,500 $3,500
Please note these prices are subject to change. You are advised to fill the quote form for the latest prices and specials.
Average Hospital Stay
- Gastric Sleeve – About 2 nights
- Lap Band – About 1 night
- Gastric Plication – About 2 nights
- Gastric Bypass – 2-3 nights
Free Ground Transportation
We provide complimentary pick-up services from the San Diego International Airport (IATA: SAN), or any hotel close to the airport or the border.
Why Choose TJ for Your Weight Loss Surgery?
- Big savings – expect to pay 70% lower than the American prices.
- TJ, as the border town is also known, is not very far from the US – it is only 17 miles from San Diego, CA.
- The city is culturally not very different from the United States.
- It is a frequently visited destination by Americans so you won’t feel you are in a foreign land.
- You won’t have to face any waiting lines to schedule your morbid obesity surgery in Tijuana.
Network Hospital Facilities
We facilitate affordable gastric bypass, gastric sleeve, lap banding and gastric plication at a state-of-the-art hospital in TJ. Here are some of the hospital’s features and facilities –
- Intensive Care Unit
- Water filtration system
- Electricity backup
- Other amenities, such as cafeteria, parking area, Wi-Fi Internet
Bariatric Surgeons We Work With
We’ve enlisted the credentials of one of the bariatric surgeons we work with in the Mexican border town as follows:
- English-speaking Johns Hopkins University of Medical School (Baltimore) certified surgeon
- Member of the Mexican Association of Endoscopia Gastrointestinal
- Member of the American Gastroenterological Association
- Regular participant in activities organized at the gastroenterology division of the Harvard Medical School, Boston
Learn more on the surgeons we work with here.
What are Your Options for Obesity Surgery in Tijuana?
- Gastric Sleeve
- Alternatively known as sleeve gastrectomy, the surgery entails reducing the stomach to one fourth of its original size.
- It is a very popular morbid obesity surgery.
- You can go through our gastric sleeve Tijuana page here for more information.
- Gastric Bypass
- This procedure involves making the stomach smaller by using staples to divide it into a small upper pouch and a larger lower pouch.
- The smaller pouch is then connected to the small intestine at the jejunum, thereby creating a new channel for the ingested food to pass through.
- This “bypassing” of food helps in absorption of fewer calories.
- Other terms for the procedure – Roux-en-Y, RNY, Roux-en-Y bypass
- Lap Band
- Also known as laparoscopic adjustable gastric band (LAGB).
- Lap band surgery involves wrapping a silicon ring-like device around the stomach to create a small upper pouch.
- This helps slow down the amount of food that can be eaten at a time, which eventually aids weight loss.
- You can learn more on choosing Tijuana for gastric banding here.
- Gastric Plication
- This surgery, alternatively known as gastric imbrication, too involves reducing gastric space to make the patient feel full soon.
- This is achieved by folding the stomach into itself.
- This procedure is reversible as it does not involve removing any part of the stomach.
- Click on the hyperlink to learn more on low cost gastric plication in TJ.
What Others are Saying About Us
We, at BSW, believe in helping patients get excellent quality medical care at just a fraction of the prices charged in the United States and other developed countries of the world. As a result, we have garnered a large number of happy and satisfied customers. Here is the video of our customers—two sisters from St. Louis—who had their gastric sleeve surgery in TJ.
Watch more testimonials of our customers who had their obesity surgery in Tijuana in the videos section of the website.
Submit the free quote request form on the right for more information.