Quite often, the opulence of Dubai defines the idea of Middle East and consequently, people often tend to commit a logical fallacy of equating big wealth of the city with skyrocketing prices in the entire region.
It may come as a surprise to many that the cost of gastric sleeve in the Middle East is, actually, quite low if we consider other Middle Eastern countries such as, Jordan into the equation.
And since the price of weight loss surgery in Europe, American and other affluent regions of the world is astronomical, gastric sleeve in Amman – Jordan should become a logical choice for people seeking low-cost weight loss surgery options.
How Much for Gastric Sleeve in the Middle East?
- Now for those wondering about the expenses involved, the cost of sleeve gastrectomy in Jordan is far too lower than what you’d end up paying in the US, the UK, or any other European country.
- You could save about 50-60% of the cost you could end up shelling out in these countries should you choose, let’s say, Jordan for weight loss surgery.
- Speaking in terms of figures, sleeve surgery prices in Jordan could be as low as 25% of the total cost of the same in the US.
- Getting gastric sleeve bariatric surgery in the Middle East is good deal, especially for the medically uninsured in Europe, US, or Canada. If you’re hit by the recession and are cash strapped, you can avail weight loss surgery loans at reasonable interest rates.
Why get Sleeve Surgery in Jordan?
- The reputed Jordanian hospitals are Joint Commission International (JCI) accredited. This implies the quality of medical care is at par with the west.
- Jordan is the place to be for people from the Middle East, Africa, and Europe who seek affordable but quality medical care. According to Awni Bashir, President of the Private Hospitals Association (PHA) of Jordan, the country received over 200,000 medical tourists in 2010 alone, 90% of whom came from the MENA region.
- Despite the regional unrest in 2011, medical tourism in Jordan remained relatively unaffected. As a counter-measure to restore faith in medical tourism in Jordan and the region as a whole, Jordan successfully hosted International Medical Tourism, Wellness and Spa Congress earlier this year.
What Else to Do in the Middle East?
A land of intrigue the sands of which cradled many a prophet, the entire Middle East is rife with places of historical interest. Sleeve surgery prices in Jordan shall ensure you have enough saved to explore this mystical region and you should pat yourself on the back for deciding to come here. The following places shall make up your reward:
- While in Jordan, do not miss the ancient city of Petra the legacy of which is comparable to the ‘lost city’ of Machu Picchu in Peru.
- Rich is one word to describe Lebanon’s culture, cuisine, and landscape. Complete your tour to ancient forgotten cities by visiting Baalbek or the ‘Sun City’.
- End your Middle Eastern extravaganza at Dubai. You’d be in for a surprise to see tradition and modernity blending seamlessly in this city of Bedouin conformity and rampant consumerism.
While we have deliberately left out certain countries with precarious situation, Middle East in totality is a region rich in heritage. If you want to find out the cost of gastric sleeve in the Middle East, fill out the free estimate-request form on your right.
Bariatric Surgery World facilitates low cost Gastric Sleeve in Jordan. For more information, submit the estimate-request form on the right.