Begins from $4,500. Our Current Limited Period Special Discount – pay only $4,299.
We advise you to fill in the online estimate form for the latest stomach plication Mexico prices and specials.
About 2 nights, based on the doctor’s recommendation.
Qualifications for Stomach Plication with BSW
- Candidates with a body mass index (BMI) of 30 or more qualify for gastric plication in Tijuana with BSW.
- Based on some considerations, candidates with a lower BMI may also qualify for this weight loss procedure.
- Please note that the final decision on qualification for surgery lies with the doctor who would conduct a thorough examination of the candidate’s medical questionnaire.
We offer free shuttle services from the San Diego International Airport (IATA: SAN, ICAO: KSAN, FAA LID: SAN). We also offer free pick-up from any hotel close to the San Diego airport or at the border.
Benefits of Choosing Tijuana for Gastric Plication
- You save substantially (almost 70%) over the American prices. Gastric plication prices in Mexico are substantially lower than in the developed countries of the West.
- You can easily cut down on your travel expenses – TJ borders with San Ysidro in California.
- Getting there is convenient. The San Diego International Airport is only about 20 minutes from the Mexican border town.
- Despite your traveling to a foreign country for your affordable gastric plication surgery, your experience will not be that “foreign”. That’s because –
- The Mexican border town’s culture is quite similar to that of America.
- TJ is the most frequently visited city by Americans.
Hospital for Your Surgery – Facilities and Services
- Its own pharmacy and other amenities for patient convenience, such as a cafeteria
- Well-furnished air-conditioned patient rooms
- Own state-of-the-art Intensive Care Unit (ICU)
- Conveniently located – takes only about 8 minutes to walk or 3-5 minutes drive from the border crossing area
More on the weight loss surgery hospital in TJ can be learnt by clicking on the hyperlink.
Bariatric Surgeons for Your Procedure
We, at BSW, facilitate your weight loss surgery through leading obesity surgeons in Mexico. One of our network surgeons –
- Has experience of performing hundreds of minimally invasive weight loss surgeries since he commenced his fellowship at Hospital Angeles, TJ, in 2009.
- Has excellent educational credentials to boast of –
- Earned his medical degree from a prestigious university in Puebla, Mexico
- Gained specialization in general and digestive surgery from IMSS Hospital in Monterrey, Mexico
- Attends international and national level meets and symposiums such as –
- The 2010 World Congress of the International Federation for the Surgery of Obesity and Metabolic Disorders held in Long Beach, California
- The 2012 World Congress of Endoscopic Surgery held in Puerto Vallarta, Mexico
- Is a member of organizations such as the Mexican Association of Obesity Surgery and Metabolic Disorders
- Speaks excellent English.
Learn more on the best gastric plication surgeons in Mexico here.
What is Gastric Plication?
- Gastric plication aims at reducing gastric space by suturing gastric tissue together.
- Parts of the stomach are stapled together to form a sleeve.
- This restricts the greater curvature stomach’s ability to stretch, thereby reducing its capacity to hold food.
- One major advantage of gastric plication is its reversibility.
- Gastric plication is alternatively known as gastric imbrication.
- Keep yourself hydrated; drink at least 64 ounces of fluids every day.
- Make sure you don’t drink anything for at least 60 minutes after you’ve had a meal.
- Make sure you have lean cuisine meals. The primary aim of a lean diet is to prepare your body for the post-surgery changes you will have to adopt and also to decrease fat in your liver.
- Stop smoking and consumption of alcohol.
- For two weeks after your surgery, you will be put on an only-liquids diet comprising clear liquids and broth.
- You will gradually be able to transition to pureed, and later, solid foods.
- Watch out for difficult-to-digest fibrous foods, such as stringy vegetables.
- You will be advised to include light-exercises, such as walking, in your daily routine at least one month after your surgery.
- The Mexican border town is the industrial hub of the country.
- If you are planning to drive down to the US-Mexico border, take the I-8 or I-185 from Andrade.
- Though we have English-speaking weight loss surgeons under our network, we advise you to carry an English-Spanish dictionary with you so that you do not face any communication problems when out on the street during your gastric imbrication Tijuana trip.
- The border town experiences an annual average temperature of about 70o F.
- Most of the business establishments accept US dollars; traveler’s checks, however, are not widely accepted.
Submit the free estimate-request form on the right for more information on Gastric Plication in Tijuana.