Our gastric sleeve packages begin from $3,995.
Current limited period special price – pay only $3,995 for gastric sleeve surgery in Tijuana.
*We suggest you fill the online quote request form for the latest prices and specials.
Length of Stay in Hospital
Average length of hospital stay is about 2 nights.
Conditions to Qualify for Gastric Sleeve with BSW
- People with body mass index (BMI) between 30 and 39 may qualify for sleeve gastrectomy in Mexico.
- Other factors considered for candidacy are:
- High cholesterol Levels
- Sleep apne
- The doctor will examine the candidate’s medical questionnaire for deciding whether he/she qualifies for surgery or not.
Free Ground Transportation
As part of our attractive packages for gastric sleeve in Mexico, we offer complimentary pick-up services. Here are the pick-up points:
- Tijuana: San Diego International Airport (Airport Code: SAN) or any hotel close to the airport or the border in San Diego, California
- Puerto Vallarta: Puerto Vallarta International Airport (Airport Code: PVR)
- Cancun: Cancun International Airport (Airport Code: CUN)
- Guadalajara: Guadalajara International Airport (Airport Code: GDL)
- Mexicali: San Diego or Yuma, Arizona
What Mexico Offers as Your Surgery Destination
- Huge savings
- No waiting lists
- No language barriers as our network hospitals have English-speaking staff
- The American culture seeps into the Mexican way of life in a number of ways; hence you won’t feel you are in a foreign country
- Savings on travel time and costs
Hospitals We Work With
Our Network Weight Loss Surgeons
- Trained in the USA and Mexico
- Has performed over 2,500 laparoscopic bariatric surgeries
- Member of the Mexican Association of Obesity Surgery and Metabolic Disorders
- Fluent in English
- Holder of Certification of Participation in Advanced Laparoscopy and Obesity Surgery from Fresno, California (2011)
- Attended numerous courses and conferences such as the 2010 World Congress International Federation for the Surgery of Obesity and Metabolic Disorders (IFSO), Long Beach, LA
Gastric Sleeve Surgery Explained
- Gastric sleeve removes nearly three-fourths of the greater curvature of the stomach.
- This results in the stomach essentially resembling a sleeve or a tube.
- The procedure is generally performed laparoscopically through tiny incisions in the belly.
- The edges of the remaining stomach are stapled together along the edges.
- Reduced gastric space is responsible for weight loss as it results in lower intake of food.
- Gastric sleeve surgery is irreversible.
- Alternative names: gastric sleeve resection, vertical sleeve gastrectomy, VSG and tube gastrectomy
- You will be put on a liquid diet half a month prior to your surgery.
- Eliminate sugary and caffeinated beverages.
- Work out for at least 30 minutes a day, thrice a week.
- Quit smoking at least 30 days before your gastric sleeve surgery to ensure proper recuperation.
- You will be asked to stop taking certain medications about 10 days before your surgery.
- Make sure you acquaint yourself with all the aspects of your surgery.
- Stick to the recommended gastric sleeve diet plan.
- After you are allowed to transition to solid foods, make sure you eat slow and chew your meals well.
- Exercise for at least 30 minutes a day.
- Drink at least 6-8 glasses of fluids every day to keep yourself hydrated.
- Do not drink anything half an hour before or after you have a meal.
Our Patient Testimonials
At BSW, customer satisfaction is paramount to us. Hence, we liaise with only the best of bariatric surgeons and hospitals to facilitate quality weight loss surgery. And in the process we have acquired a long list of satisfied customers, a fact which can be averred by our positive patient review videos and feedback. In one such patient video, Serena, a San Diego resident reviews gastric sleeve surgery in Mexico. Watch more testimonials in the Videos section of our website.
Submit the free estimate request form for more information. (Note: Prices are subject to change without notification.)