People, who are considering self-pay weight loss surgery, can find options for affordable bariatric surgery in India. Bariatric Surgery World offers lap band surgery in Mumbai, India at prices that are way lower than the West.
Cost: Please submit quote request form on right for price estimate.
Alternate names of Lap Band Surgery: Gastric banding, adjustable gastric banding surgery, laparoscopic adjustable gastric banding
Highlights of Gastric Banding Surgery in Mumbai
- Harvard Medical Affiliated & Joint Commission USA accredited hospital.
- First super specialty hospital in Asia to be accredited by JCI.
- Part of a leading healthcare group.
- It follows a process driven quality system that adheres to international standards of clinical care, safe environment, medication safety, and infection control standards.
- Multi specialty hospital that provides state of the art facilities, and satisfactory patient care.
- Has English speaking doctors and staff
- Pioneer bariatric surgeon who is:
- Preceptor of American Society of Bariatric Surgeons.
- Has performed the first lap band and first gastric bypass surgery in India.
- Has training and experience from overseas.
- English speaking medical staff.
- No waiting time.
Traveling to India for Lap Band
Travel tips for people visiting India for weight loss surgery.
- Entry requirement: Passport and visa are required by everyone.
- Airport: Chhatrapati Shivaji International Airport (BOM).
- Carry all medical documents with you.
- Rupee is the currency of India.
- Always exchange currency from authorized dealers. Currency exchange counters are present at the airport. You may also check with your hospital for further assistance in this matter.
- Hindi is the official language and English is the secondary official language of India. Almost all hospitals have English-speaking staff.
Tourism Activities in Mumbai
If considering lap band in Mumbai, one may indulge in some sight-seeing and tourism activities, after checking with the concerned doctor in advance. Below are some places you may include in your itinerary:
- Elephanta Caves: Situated on Elephanta Island. These caves have beautiful temple carved out of solid basalt rocks.
- Gateway of India: Archway built in 1911.
- Prince Of Wales Museum: Displays ancient artifacts dating back to 2000BC
- Lonavala and Khandala: These are two adjacent hill stations located about 100 kilometres away from Mumbai.
Besides lap band in Mumbai, people keen on affordable gastric banding may opt for lap band surgery in New Delhi, Bangalore, and Goa.
Bariatric Surgery World facilitates low cost Lap Band in Mumbai(Bombay), India. Fill out the quote request form on right for more details.