Obese people, who are looking for affordable surgical options, can consider weight loss procedures like mini gastric bypass surgery in New Delhi, India. Bariatric Surgery World is offering various surgical weight loss procedures in India at highly reduced prices.
Cost: Please submit quote request form on right for price estimate.
About Mini Gastric Bypass Surgery
- This is a less extensive form of roux-en-y gastric bypass surgery.
- In this surgery, the stomach is stapled to form a long narrow gastric pouch.
- This pouch is directly connected to the small intestine thereby bypassing the major absorptive portion of the intestine.
- According to a report published in July 2005 issue of ‘Annals of Surgery’ magazine, laparoscopic mini gastric bypass surgery is a simpler and safer procedure as compared to gastric bypass surgery.
Mini Gastric Bypass Delhi – Package
Bariatric Surgery World facilitates low cost mini gastric bypass in New Delhi, and other Indian cities. Below are the few things, which you can expect in the surgery package.
- All medical expenses such as fee of the surgeon and the team, cost of pre and post surgery tests, hospital stay, etc.
- Private transportation is provided between airport, hotel, and hospital.
- Private transportation will be available for all medical appointments.
- Required hospital stay for the patient and one accompanying guest.
- Assistance in booking an affordable accommodation for additional stay.
- Guidance with pre and post operative instructions.
- English speaking medical staff or availability of an interpreter.
- 24 X 7 assistance of a destination manager.
- Assistance in airline ticket booking.
- Tourism related information.
New Delhi Travel Tips
- Airport: Indira Gandhi International Airport (DEL)
- Entry requirements: Americans, Canadians and people from most other countries require passport and visa.
- Currency exchange: The currency of India is Indian Rupees. Currency can be exchanged at counters inside the airport.
- Language: Hindi. Many Indians know English as well. Some of the useful phrases of Hindi are:
- Yes: haa
- No: naa
- Thank you: dhanyavaad
- Good: Acha
- Bad: bura
- Hello: Namaste (It is a common way to greet, done by pressing the palms against each other lightly and bringing them closer to the chest)
- International dialing code: country code: 91, city code: 011
Tourist Attractions in New Delhi
- India Gate: war memorial built in honour of Indian soldiers who died during Afghan war and World War 1.
- Akshardham Temple: Largest Hindu temple in the world
- Red fort: also known as Lal Quila. It was designated a UNESCO World Heritage Site in 2007
- Jantar Mantar: Astronomical observatory built in 1724.
- National Museum: Largest museum of India.
Tips for People Considering Mini Gastric Bypass – Delhi
- Medical tourists are advised to prefer using taxis arranged by the hotel where they will be staying.
- Bottled water should be preferred.
- Female tourists should be cautious while traveling alone especially after dark.
- Do not wear expensive jewellery while going out.
- Cash, passport, and cards should be carried in a secure money belt.
- Dial 100 in case of any emergency and 102 for ambulance.
Other than Mini gastric bypass surgery in New Delhi, we also offer other surgical alternatives such as gastric plication surgery in India, lap band, vertical sleeve gastrectomy, and gastric bypass surgery in India.
Bariatric Surgery World facilitates low cost Mini Gastric Bypass in New Delhi, and other Indian cities. Please fill the quote request form on the right for more details.