Bariatric Surgery World works with one of the leading weight loss clinics in Tijuana, a prime Mexican border town located right across San Ysidro, CA. This weight loss facility is small, yet well-equipped and has been majorly catering to bariatric surgery enthusiasts from the USA and Canada.
Besides paying only a fraction of the US prices, North Americans get to enjoy quality hospital care not very far away from their home.
Leading Tijuana Bariatric Hospital for Surgery
This bariatric hospital boasts of being the only one in the Mexican border city to hold an official medical tourism certification issued by the state of Baja California. A brief overview of the hospital:
- One of the foremost names in the field of bariatric solutions with over 20,000 weight loss surgeries performed over a period of 20 years
- A team of committed bariatric specialists constantly endeavoring to help you achieve your weight loss target
- A sneak peek into the profile of one of the bariatric surgeons we work with at the weight loss clinic in the Mexican border city:
- Allergan LAP-BAND system certified
- Experience of performing more than 1,300 gastric sleeve and lap band surgeries
- Membership – Mexican Association of Endoscopic Surgeons and Mexican Association of General Surgeons of Tijuana
- 24*7 patient liaison officer
- Conveniently located just about 20 miles from the San Diego Airport and just a few minutes from the border crossing
- Bilingual staff so that medical tourists do not face any communication problems
Services Offered by the Weight Loss Clinic
- Free transportation (hospital/hotel/San Diego International Airport)
- Gratis Internet access
- Phone calls to the US and Canada
- Recovery houses for comfortable convalescence
- Well-appointed private patient rooms (subject to availability)
- Access to a pharmacy
- 24*7 nursing staff
- Secured vaults for your valuables
- Well-stocked kitchen to take care of your nutritional requirements
- Cable TV in English and Spanish to keep you entertained
- 24*7 camera and security surveillance
Benefits of Traveling to Mexico for Weight Loss Surgery
- Cut down surgery costs by almost 70%
- Get quality care at top hospitals
- Quick patient turnover rates with no wait-times
- Minimal language barriers
- Ease of travel (more true for Americans) given Tijuana’s proximity to San Diego, California
Your Cost Savings
Below is a table showing our limited time special prices of the major bariatric surgeries we offer in the weight loss clinic in Tijuana we work with. Correspondingly listed are their average prices charged in the United States.
Our Limited Period Package Prices for TIJ
Avg. Cost in USA
Please note that the above mentioned prices are our limited period holiday specials. Prices are subject to change without any prior notification. For the latest specials and prices, we advise you to fill our online quote-form.
Bariatric Surgery World has been a stickler for high customer satisfaction rates. The company has facilitated weight loss journey of hundreds of medical tourists and has in turn garnered great positive reviews.
Darlin Pitts, a resident of Dallas, Texas, is one such satisfied client who chose to have her lap band surgery in TIJ facilitated by us. This is what she has to say in her review of lap band surgery in Mexico.
|“I am very satisfied with the surgery I had…It’s been about 6 months and I have lost 67 pounds…”|
A Brief Guide to Tijuana
- Distance from closest American cities
- Chula Vista, CA – 6 miles (9 km)
- San Diego, CA – 15 miles (24m km)
- Oceanside, CA – 50 miles (80 km)
- Irvine, CA – 89 miles (143 km)
- Los Angeles, CA – 127 miles (204 km)
- Yuma, Arizona – 140 miles (225 km)
- Las Vegas, Nevada – 270 miles (435 km)
- Phoenix, Arizona – 294 miles (473 km)
- Tempe, Arizona – 302 miles (486 km)
- International airport serving the Mexican border city – General Abelardo L. Rodriguez International Airport (IATA Code – TIJ)
- Closest American airports
- San Diego International Airport, CA
- John Wayne Airport (Santa Ana, CA) – 103 miles (166 km)
- McClellan-Palomar Airport (Carlsbad, CA) – 50 miles (80 km)
- Imperial County Airport (Imperial, CA) – 126 miles (203 km)
- Border crossing – The San Ysidro border crossing between TIJ and San Diego holds the distinction of being the busiest land border crossing in the world. The border crossing is open 24 hours. Usual waiting time is between one and three hours.
- Documents required for entering Mexico -
- US and Canadian citizens need to present a valid passport to enter Mexico.
- For venturing 20-30 km beyond the border crossing area, you will have to obtain an FMM or a Forma Migratoria Multiple from an immigration checkpoint.
- You do not need a visa or an FMM for a stay not exceeding 72 hours within the border zone (area of 20-30 kilometers from the border crossing).
- Climate – The city experiences Mediterranean climate with annual temperature averaging at about 70o F.
- Time zone – Los Angeles or Pacific Time Zone (UTC or Coordinated Universal Time-8 hours)
- Popular attractions –
- Tijuana Cultural Center (CECUT)
- The Country Club
- Avenida Revolucion
- Cinepolis Theater
- Museo del Trompo
Submit the free quote-request form on the right for more information on weight loss clinic in Tijuana, Mexico.